Saturday 30 January 2010

News and current affairs events


Current news

There are a lot of events happening all around us which triggers the story of a great Thriller movie. Here are some examples of current events which I think would make a great thriller film.

Murder of Meredith Kercher



This particular event is a very unfortunate event which got the whole nation in shock.
The murder of Meredith Kercher is a great example of a real life thriller. I think this is an event that you would probably see in a normal thriller film, the death of a beautiful girl over jealousy.
This gave me an idea for my thriller film, as this gives me an example of a real life murder,
which could happen to normal people. So if I could make a film based on this incident I would emphasize on the normality of Meredith Kercher as she was just a normal citizen.


US Intelligence and London confrence trigger new MI5 terror alert


"Intelligence from America that an al-Qaeda-affiliated group is close to finalising preparations for another atrocity, along with a conference on Yemen and Afghanistan in London this week, led MI5 to raise the terrorist threat level in Britain."The times Online



London is one of the main cities in the world which are targeted by terrorists. So this particular event could easily be translated into either a spy or action thriller genre. I think this event would make a very interesting thriller movie as it is something that Londoners can relate to from the terrorist attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment