Wednesday 27 January 2010

Technical audit of Bait tutorial



Final Cut Pro Beginner skills















In the lesson
today we learned a few things to do on the final cut pro software. This is my first time using this software or even editing but I found it clear and easy to use for beginners like me. Today we learnt how to use the razor blade tool which I find very useful in quick editing, we also drag clips with double headed arrow to change length. We drag clips onto time line and inserted the clips
into a sequence. Another skill that we learnt today was layering clips which apparently is used frequently in music videos. I thought overall, as this was my first time using this software i found it fascinating and interesting that i want to learn more.

Here is a youtube video of a beginner tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment