Monday 8 February 2010

Livetype



Livetype tutorial



In class we were introduced to one of the editing software that goes along with Final cut pro. Livetype is a software that allows us to create and edit movie credits or adding texts to a video in general. Livetype includes 11Gb worth of contents which are different types of Fonts, objects, textures, templates and effects. You can import media files and create text tracks which can be editied into the media. This is an important part of creating a movie as depending on the genre of the movie it can play on a strong effect. For example, a spy movie would want a text which relate to the mission.




(this is an example of the type of fonts and design which a spy movie would have)





I have also done a practice run on creating my own tittle track. As I am a complete amateur in using this software I found it quite difficult at first but I think with a little bit of practise I can create a better track. Here is an example of what I created in class








No comments:

Post a Comment